In light of ongoing legitimate concerns regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus), we are reminded of the priority of community safety. Your health and well-being and that of our communities are of utmost concern for all of us here at PFLAG San Diego County. With that in mind and based on information we have received from PFLAG National, the CDC, the WHO, the California Department of Public Health, and the County of San Diego, we are temporarily suspending all in-person chapter meetings, events, and support groups. We encourage you to contact your support group facilitator at any time, as they will remain excellent resources for information.
Contact your local group for information on digital meetings:
- Metro Support Group, firstname.lastname@example.org
- North County Inland Support Group, RBPowaysdc@pflag.com
- North County Coastal Support Group, email@example.com
- South Bay Support Group, firstname.lastname@example.org
- East County Support Group, email@example.com
- Ramona Support Group, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Del Sur support group, email@example.com
For urgent support:
Visit pflag.org/hotlines for an up-to-date list of emergency hotline numbers, available nationwide.
Stay safe, stay strong, stay committed to achieving a world where diversity is celebrated and all people are respected and valued.