The 2022 Scholarships Applications Are Now Open
Please see the details below. If you have questions, please email us.
Please follow the link to the Google Form Application. Apply Here
- Complete the online scholarship application form, which includes your general information, as well as:
- Completing a 1000 word maximum general essay for all applicants, and
- One (1) Signed Letter of Recommendation and a copy of current unofficial transcript to be emailed to email@example.com
PFLAG SDC General Scholarship Application Essay (required for all applicants):
Within the application form, the following essay questions must be answered in your own words and typed in English with no spelling or grammatical errors. Essays are limited to 1000 words. Please address the following questions in your essay:
- Describe something you have done in the past year that has made a positive difference in your community.
- What will you do to change the world for the better?