PFLAG, San Diego County is pleased to announce the annual Scholarship awards for interested students. Several scholarships of at least $1,000 will be awarded to LGBT applicants meeting the following requirements:
- Be a lesbian, bisexual, transgender, gay,questioning or intersex undergraduate or graduate student in the fall of 2013.
- Be a San Diego county resident at the time of application.
- Be a full-time student at the time of application.
- Have an overall GPA of 3.0
- Submit one letter of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, or employer.
- Submit an unofficial transcript.
- Attend the San Diego PFLAG Awards Ceremony, Monday, May 20, 2013.
Evaluation will be based upon commitment to the candidate’s goals in their chosen field, essay, financial need and academic achievement.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE COMPLETED AND RECEIVED NO LATER THAN April 10, 2013
To Access the Scholarship Application:
- Go to www.pflag.com
- Click Here to Download the Application
All Completed Applications Must Be Submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarships will be awarded at the San Diego PFLAG Awards Ceremony, May 20, 2013.