In light of ongoing legitimate concerns regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus), we are reminded of the priority of community safety. Your health and well-being and that of our communities are of utmost concern for all of us here at PFLAG San Diego County. With that in mind and based on information we have received from PFLAG National, the CDC, the WHO, the California Department of Public Health, and the County of San Diego, we are temporarily suspending all in-person chapter meetings, events, and support groups.
The following upcoming meetings will not be held in person:
- South Bay support group: Tuesday March 17, 2020 7:15pm-8:15pm, firstname.lastname@example.org
- East County support group: Tuesday March 17, 2020 6:00pm-7:30pm, email@example.com
- Metro support group: Monday March 23rd, 7:00pm-9:00pm, firstname.lastname@example.org
- NCI support group: Tuesday March 24, 2020 6:30-8:30pm, RBPowaysdc@pflag.com
- NCC support group: Monday, April 6, 2020 6:30-8:30pm, email@example.com
- Ramona support group:Tuesday, April 7, 2020, 6:00-8:00pm, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Del Sur support group: Tuesday, April 14, 2020, 7:00-8:30pm, email@example.com
If you need support, please contact one of the above email addresses or the PFLAG SDC Information Line: 888-398-0006, Tiffany Gonzalez, President: firstname.lastname@example.org, 619-609-7179, or Sherry Cohen-Richards, Vice-President: email@example.com.
Thank you for your understanding.